ShredTex is hiring
- This position will be responsible for the destruction of documents including collecting the documents and shredding them on site.Interacting face to face daily with customers to perform service. Inspect the shredding truck every morning prior to starting the route. Some warehouse duties including… (Cleaning, organizing, and preparing containers for deliveries, etc..) Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass drug test and background screening
- Basic communication skills in speaking and writing
- Basic spelling and math skills
- Class C driver license (class B license a plus)
- Must be able to lift minimum of 60 pounds on a daily basis
- Must be presentable
Task And Abilities:
- This position requires the ability to operate a vehicle.
- Employee must have the ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Employee must have the ability to comprehend, retain and follow oral and written instructions, exercise good judgment, set priorities, concentrate and focus on sensitive materials or items, listen, analyze, problem solve and make good decisions.
- Employee must be able to self direct, work without supervision, function in high stress situations, inspect and organize.
What we offer:
- We offer a great work environment
- 401(k) after 90 day trial period
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacations and holidays
If interested please send resume and references to the following email address:
Serious Inquiries Only